Friday, November 10, 2006

Christmas Marie Osmond Dolls (MOD) and Others

Late last night (after 10:00 p.m. actually), Fed Ex delivered three large boxes of Marie Osmond's latest dolls. We were quite surprised to see Fed Ex working so late during the week.

The owner's favorite is Rose Marie Holiday but there were quite a few new Tiny Tots included in this order as well as several new larger dolls.


  • Arabella Tiny Tot

  • Taffeta

  • Sunflower

  • Candi Cane Tiny Tot

  • Baby Abigail Tiny Tot

  • Blossom Bitty Bunny

  • Merry Kisses Stocking Boy
If you are looking for a doll that we do not carry, please send us an email and we will see what we can do.

Quote for the Day - "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm REALLY new to this, and I'm not sure I'm doing this right, but I just bought my 12 year old granddaughter her first Marie Osmond doll. I bought her the "Love Makes The World Go Round" doll. In looking for the right doll, I fell in LOVE with the 2006 Lenox "Sringtime" doll. I was online for a few hours, but I didn't see where anyone had one for sale. If anyone knows where I could get one, please let me know, I would be very grateful! Thank You!
    Donna Brown. dbmcbrown@aol.gmail.com

    ReplyDelete