Thursday, July 27, 2017

Charlie Bears Brenda Teddy Bear

I was thrilled to find out that Charlie Bears had included a bear named Brenda in their 2017 Collection. Brenda is 14 inches tall and is made from Plumo (a combination of both plush and mohair).  Her snout and ears are both mohair.  She comes from a worldwide limited edition of 3000 pieces.

I know that this teddy was named after Will's (Charlie's husband) grandmother but is still very special to me because I have the same name.

After an arduous wait of nearly 7 months, our first Charlie Bear shipment of the year arrived and what a shipment it was!  So many amazing plush and mohair Charlie Bears were included as well as several Minimos that we were waiting for from 2016.  (Many have already sold out and we can certainly understand why!)

I am so looking forward to what our next shipment holds!

Quote of the Day - "Be a blessing to someone today." - Proverbs

No comments:

Post a Comment