Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Charlie Bears in Stock



We got in a new shipment of Charlie Bears yesterday and there are six new plush teddy bears in this group that are very nice. (And as usual, their photos do not do them justice).

They are:

Yvette Panda Teddy Bear
Xena Panda Teddy bear
Phoenix Panda Teddy bear
George Panda Teddy bear (pictured left)
Max Teddy Bear
Parkin Teddy Bear

Our favorite is George as he is a large 20-inch panda teddy bear. All of the new panda bears listed above have a unique scruffy long plush that is so soft to the touch.

We also got in some backordered bears:

Blair Teddy Bear
Chrissie Teddy Bear
Laura Teddy Bear

Quote of the Day - "Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." - Groucho Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment