Monday, December 14, 2009

We have the nicest customers




By far, doll collectors and bear collectors are the nicest group of people in existence. They continually amaze us with their kind comments (and, of course, their ability to word things so incredibly).

We got this email over the weekend and without a doubt, have decided that our customers are the best group of people out there.

"I just wanted to thank you for the phone call today, alerting me that these much sought after Favorite Friends Madame Alexander dolls came in over the weekend!! Such personalized service is not all that common anymore, and I wanted you to know how much I appreciate it. Your prompt processing of my order has put my mind at ease, as I now know that my little girl will have a beautiful gift awaiting her on Christmas morning. Also, I have to point out that your prices are less than all of the other online vendors of the same doll. This was a wonderful surprise, and a great added bonus!! Even your shipping charges are less than the others. (I know...I asked!!) So with your personalized service, your lower prices on the dolls and your lower shipping charges, this makes you THE BEST online store that I've come across this Christmas season!! Thank you so much...everything about my shopping experience here has been dearly appreciated. Merry Christmas and best wishes with your business."

Thank you all for your business, and I hope that you and yours have a blessed holiday season!

Quote of the Day - "To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says:"Leave no stone unturned." - Edward Bulwer Lytton

No comments:

Post a Comment