Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall 2009 Charlie Bears Collection



We received in 15 new Charlie Bears from their Fall 2009 Collection, and as is usually the case, they are very, very nice teddy bears. Additionally, we have received in additional bears from Charlie Bear's Spring 2009 Collection that were very popular to include: Evie, Diesel, Jackson, and Crispin.

More deliveries of these adorable bears are to be shipped to us throughout November and December according to Lucy from the Charlie Bears Ltd. UK Bearhouse. They expect to be receiving in large shipments of new bears every 10 days and will get them shipped out to retailers as quickly as they can.

Their goal is to have all Charlie Bears shipped out to retailers by the second week of December so that will still allow for delivery in time for the Christmas holiday.

Quote of the Day - "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment