Tuesday, February 14, 2017

2017 Clemens Bears Collection Has Been Announced!

Clemens Bears, known worldwide for their handmade teddies, has introduced their 2017 catalog.  As with each and every teddybear bearing their name, they are handmade by artisans in Germany using old-world techniques.

As with last year's collection, Clemens has several guest bear artists who continue to contribute new and wonderful teddybears.  We have been seeing that the two most popular artist lines are Anna Dazumal and the husband-wife team of Jack and Marion Finhold.  Each and every teddy from these artists has proven to be quite popular with collectors and we expect this year to be no exception.

Please stay tuned to the Beacon's Glow website as we receive in stock images from Clemens.

Thanks for your interest!

Quote of the Day - "As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment